Because of its convenience, speed dating has become very popular in recent years. Busy professionals, newly divorced, and single people who like to meet lightning-fast are important tools for covering many potential partners in a very short time. There also have access to other people in the same place so that leveling the playing field. No need to stay in the same place.
A Speed Dating Event
Opting for a speed dating event is also interesting because the challenges it will spend are largely eliminated. We all know what it’s like to face someone in a bar, at work, or some function just to find out how they have seen someone. For those of you who like a little bit of hatred, you don’t know they have a relationship or they don’t want to date anyone right now. So, it’s important because you don’t consider it to be against you as a person.
Feeling good is one of the main reasons why speed dating events are so popular. Everyone present has the same motives – meeting and dating potential partners to have fun or have fun. Although there is a degree of success, it does not include one-on-one dating certain people. It’s really an “artificial” date designed to bring together strangers to see if there is a shared interest or chemistry that can produce one or more “real” dates. Dating shows you the opportunity to see if there is any spark before you go further. It avoids the journey of hope that is not challenging.
Dating quickly also invites us all to have fish in the sea and not just one perfect catch for each of us. Of course, this is not true. A partner company that makes billions of people claim to match people by selling them can help …Continue reading »
A blind date is meeting someone you have never met before for dating purposes. Often our friends who think that we are a suitable partner for someone they know. They arrange our meeting and we land to meet someone we don’t know, someone we call our blind date.
A blind date is like any other date, except that you don’t have the slightest clue about him. So you need to be extra careful about everything. Men and women must be extra polite and put forward their best abilities. There are many things to remember to make your blind date successful.
Men Should Try To Listen More Than Try To Make A Listening Date
Remember, a woman decides in less than a minute whether she should date you or not. So be extra polite with him, make him feel special and let him do the talking.
Always Keep The Choice Open
If you are in a quiet place while your date likes disco or open patio parties, you should be prepared with Plan B. If you have a choice on your tips, you will not be confused about the place. And he wants your planning strategy.
Watch him If you try to see another beautiful woman, she will notice and leave you. Make him feel special by giving him all your attention.
Don’t Open A Question About Your Ex Or Past
Ask your date an open question and don’t ask about your ex or past. Questions that can be answered as Yes, No and I don’t know should be avoided. Ask something that makes him smile or that allows you to start a great conversation. Don’t ask questions that are confusing or based on questions. Avoid questions that can make you have a long discussion. You are here to get to …Continue reading »
Blind dating is a pleasant experience. You should really try to do it even once in your lifetime. The thing that makes blind dates truly exciting is the fact that you have never known or even seen your date before. Everything is surprising because you can finally meet. But of course, blind dates can be very stressful when you prepare someone you don’t know. So to help make things easier and blind dates really fun and enjoyable for you, here are some practical tips that you can use.
1. Make sure you trust those who have set up the blind date – As a woman, your number one priority must be your safety. Although the risk here of not knowing who you’ll date should be fun, you should have the assurance at least that the person is not a psycho or a person who can potentially put you in grave danger. At least someone else whom you trust must really know your blind date, have his details and contact info so they can get in touch with him if anything happens during the date.
2. Put on comfortable yet stylish clothes – Try to strike a balance between wearing clothes that are fashionably comfortable for you. The last thing you want to experience is looking like you’re having some wardrobe problems because it can affect the way you interact with your date. You can end up looking awkward or even looking like you don’t feel good during the date and the guy might think it’s him that you’re not feeling at the moment. You should also carefully consider the clothes that you are wearing especially according to the time when you’re going out and where you’ll be spending the time with your date. Dress for the occasion and don’t overdo …Continue reading »
Esquire magazine runs an enlightening column every month in its print issue, putting a female celebrity in the spotlight and asking them to answer that eternal question: What do most men not know about women?
The list is extensive and the answers are varied, but for the best results in your dating career, file these five rules to memory.
1. Too many compliments spoil the broth. Girls love getting compliments. They do. They don’t spend hours getting ready for nothing. A well chosen compliment goes a long way. However, there are benefits in restraint. Showering her with compliments, even though you mean it, will dilute the impact. She might even begin to think that you have ulterior motives, or worse, guilty of something. At which point, paranoia creeps in.
2. Women dress to impress other women. Remember that when you’re tempted to ask her about her uncomfortable looking babydoll-and-leggings combination. She won’t be impressed by any snide comments, especially if her girlfriends think she looks fab. Instead, tell her she looks very trendy. It’ll score you points or it’ll make you sound gay. And if it’s the latter, then you can always prove her otherwise, right?
3. Selective hearing. All the nice things you’ve said about her will be wiped out by a single negative remark. Praise and flattery are background noise, but she’ll zero in on a criticism like a shark to chum. And she’ll remember it for life, bringing it up months from now. So lads, even if you don’t have anything nice to say, say something nice.
4. Never trust a woman without girlfriends. If she’s managed to pissed off and alienate all of her female friends, what chance do you stand? You might think that her reduced requirement for girly time and shopping excursions might mean …Continue reading »
The guy who divorces his wife, gets a hot girlfriend and buys a red Corvette is a hoary but oft repeated stereotype of a man going through a midlife crisis. It’s unclear what comes first, the girlfriend or the sports car but that doesn’t really matter. I work with men going through mid life transitions and to my knowledge, not one of them owns a sports car. My ideal client is the guy who is a little afraid to ask for directions but he can do it. Hardly typical, I know.
Just about every man goes through some kind of mid life transition between the ages of 35 and 50. What they get out of it is entirely up to them but when they go through it is not often their choice. A mid life transition can be as gentle as feeling a little uncomfortable to a full blown identity crisis.
Let’s start with the full blown identity crisis shall we? A surprising number of men I work with claim that they do not feel like men at all. They feel like boys dressed in men’s clothing who act like men and who talk like they think men should talk. Somehow the line between childhood and being all grown up was never traversed. Men in this predicament have a very profound fear that they are going to be found out and exposed, as if someone will rip off their mask and find the scared boy masquerading in a suit and tie.
At some point these men/boys get fed up pretending and want to get real. The only problem is that they have been pretending so long, they have no idea how to be real or how to be a man. Typically, before they stop to ask for help they medicate …Continue reading »