5 Critical Shocking Facts Most Men Worldwide Don’t Know About Women
Esquire magazine runs an enlightening column every month in its print issue, putting a female celebrity in the spotlight and asking them to answer that eternal question: What do most men not know about women?
The list is extensive and the answers are varied, but for the best results in your dating career, file these five rules to memory.
1. Too many compliments spoil the broth. Girls love getting compliments. They do. They don’t spend hours getting ready for nothing. A well chosen compliment goes a long way. However, there are benefits in restraint. Showering her with compliments, even though you mean it, will dilute the impact. She might even begin to think that you have ulterior motives, or worse, guilty of something. At which point, paranoia creeps in.
2. Women dress to impress other women. Remember that when you’re tempted to ask her about her uncomfortable looking babydoll-and-leggings combination. She won’t be impressed by any snide comments, especially if her girlfriends think she looks fab. Instead, tell her she looks very trendy. It’ll score you points or it’ll make you sound gay. And if it’s the latter, then you can always prove her otherwise, right?
3. Selective hearing. All the nice things you’ve said about her will be wiped out by a single negative remark. Praise and flattery are background noise, but she’ll zero in on a criticism like a shark to chum. And she’ll remember it for life, bringing it up months from now. So lads, even if you don’t have anything nice to say, say something nice.
4. Never trust a woman without girlfriends. If she’s managed to pissed off and alienate all of her female friends, what chance do you stand? You might think that her reduced requirement for girly time and shopping excursions might mean more time for you, but who’s going to bear the brunt when the inevitable paranoia and insecurities set in?
5. Keep the seat down. Women aren’t physically built like us men, you know. We may be fine with having the toilet seat up, but girls need it down. Make it a point to lower the seat when it’s up, and she’ll start noticing what a considerate chap you are. Major brownie points. And if the seat is down and you splash while you tinkle, start wiping.
To your lifelong dating success,
Creator of Sync Dating and Instant Addiction Formula