Keeping fantasy and fiction aside that mentions meeting vampires on blind dates or at bars, let us look into some serious issues related to dating an unknown person or being at a bar. But before we venture into details here, it is important to make one thing very clear; bars are not a bad place, and going on blind dates can be fun. No one is bad-mouthing either of these. The motive here is to ensure that you are alert and attentive enough to not fall into any trap or trouble.
– If you are a woman and going to a bar all alone, it is very common to come across people who would want to buy you a drink. But, if you are not attentive, chances are that they may slip some drug into it. Whatever follows, it need not be mentioned here.
- You may find someone attractive there. He may use catchy pick-up lines too. He may even succeed in convincing that he is a nice guy. But if you let him go ahead and get physical with you, kiss you, touch you, hug you or move out with him to some other place, then he may very well take advantage of you. If you are not looking for a stand or no-strings-attached stuff, then you may go ahead. But it is not advisable.
- Fraudsters also frequent such places. Methods may vary but you can get scammed too. So, it is important that you use wisdom and brains and not fall for glittery and fake stuff.
- Drug abuse, alcohol, and smoking, etc. are also common. If you drink or smoke, you should do it in control and not take offerings from strangers. Whatever the case is, strictly avoid drugs and drinks from others.
- Lastly, do not
… READ MORE ...
First dates are always a little nerve-wracking. You want to make a good impression, especially if you like the person. Even if it’s a blind date, you still want the other person to like you, because that’s just a good self-esteem boost. But because you don’t know the other person very well, you’re always a bit on edge on a first date. You don’t know what to expect because you don’t know what this person is really like. After all, this time it could be “The One”.
You don’t have to worry anymore. Here are 5 ways to make a first date go smoothly. Then, whether you develop a regular dating relationship will be up to YOU, and not your date. Your date may be begging for a second go-around once your first date is done if you follow this simple dating advice.
- Act naturally, but don’t go overboard. You want your new guy or girl to know what you’re like because you don’t want any potential dating relationship to be based on false assumptions that you’ll never be able to keep up long term. However, you want to activate your natural best. That means keeping any bad habits out of sight for the moment. Yes, we all have those annoying or rough spots. Keep them in check at first. Show your date the best side of the real you. The rest can be revealed slowly, later, if you decide to pursue additional dates with this hot babe or handsome hunk.
- Don’t have any preconceived expectations. You just don’t know the other person well enough yet to expect anything from him or her. Let yourself be pleasantly surprised at how the evening unfolds, and use that to determine if you think additional dates are worth pursuing.
- Go somewhere fun and
… READ MORE ...